Monday, 27th May 2019, Chandigarh | RFE TV 📺
70% of the human body is WATER, and the rest are the organs, bones, muscle, fat and everything you can feel and see. Still how much water do you drink in a day? Is it enough? When is it the right time to and how much is it adequate? Does it aid in fat loss or muscle gain?
Find out in the latest episode of Fit Raho Mast Raho where Beast Chintu bares it all out!
Also check out:
- S01 E23 The Politics of Bodybuilding competitions
- S01 E22 The Importance of Rest for Best Workout Results ft. Beast Chintu
- S01 E21 The Right Time For a Workout ft. Anu
- S01 E20 'Steroids' The Myths and The Reality ft. Beast Chintu
- S01 E19 Beginners Guide to Gym, Fitness & Health ft. Beast Chintu
- S01 E18 How to Get Rid of Loose Skin for Women
- S01 E17 Funny Things People Say About Gymming
- S01 E16 Hard Work vs Smart Work for a Fit Body
- S01 E15 Right Way to Shape Up Your Body for Women
- S01 E14 Right Workout Sessions for Working Professionals
- S01 E13 Bodybuilding and Fitness within your Budget
- S01 E12 Bursting Gym Myth Bubbles for Women
- S01 E11 How Important is Cardio ft. Beast Chintu
- S01 E10 Balanced Diet Secrets and Eating Patterns ft. Beast Chintu
- S01 E09 'Best Things To Eat During Menstrual Periods' - Diet Plan for Women Health and Fitness
- S01 E08 Varieties of Workout and How to Approach Them
- S01 E07 Dressing Sense in Gyms & Body Odor
- S01 E06 Workout and Menstrual Periods
- S01 E05 Are You Really Healthy?
- S01 E04 The Right Time to Workout
- S01 E03 Why should WOMEN go to the GYM?
- S01 E02 Things you should AVOID in THE GYM
- S01 E01 Strange Reasons Why People Join the Gym
Streaming every Monday, Thursday & Saturday at 5:00 pm only on www.rfetv.in