India has grown to be the 4th largest base for startups in the world. But how does this affect the startup ecosystem in Chandigarh?
In S01E05, Dhruv Sehra, Business Services Lead, Kalaari Capital, explained how the Chandigarh startup ecosystem is different from that of Tier-II and Tier-III cities.
Watch the full episode below!
Planning to start your own business, but overwhelmed with the challenges? Catch Chandigarh’s finest entrepreneurs guide you through your journey to success in our new series, In-Suite Conversations playing only on RFE TV.
- What investors look out from the startups of the region (Chandigarh) ft. Dhruv Sehra | S01 E14
- Maintaining a Work-Life Balance for Startup Success ft. Munish Jauhar | S01 E14
- 7 Decisive Points For Any Startup's Life Cycle ft. Kunal Nandwani | S01 E13
- Things to know before approaching your investors ft. Vineet Khurana | S01 E12
- Free Pockets to effectively Plan Your Day at Work for Startups & Entrepreneurs ft. Param Kalra | S01 E11
- Market your Startup effectively in the Chandigarh region ft. Sameer Sharma | S01 E10
- Benefits of Hobbies in Work-Life Balance ft. Munish Jauhar | S01 E09
- 10 mistakes that entrepreneurs make ft. Sunil Rawal | S01 E08
- Do’s and Don’ts of Raising Capital for Startups ft. Dhruv Sehra | S01 E07
- What is your Startup actually about? ft. Kunal Nandwani | S01 E06
- Chandigarh Startup Ecosystem & Benefits of Tier 2 & 3 Cities ft. Dhruv Sehra | S01 E05
- 3 Things Entrepreneurs Should Not Do While Pitching ft. Munish Jauhar | S01 E04
- Make your Workplace - "A little more Exciting!" ft. Param Kalra | S01 E03
- How to Make a Perfect Pitch ft. Vineet Khurana | S01 E02
- Choosing the right Workplace - "Watch Work Place Dilemma" ft. Sameer Sharma | S01 E01
Genre - Talk/Tips/Entrepreneur