Friday, 10th May 2019, Chandigarh | RFE TV 📺
Episode 2 took you through all the tips on how to approach investors with a perfect pitch. In this episode, Vineet Khurana, Vice-President, Chandigarh Angels Network, guides all budding entrepreneurs and startups through the basic guidelines to keep in mind while approaching an investor.
Planning to start your own business, but overwhelmed with the challenges? Catch Chandigarh’s finest entrepreneurs guide you through your journey to success in our new series, In-Suite Conversations
Streaming every Tuesday & Friday at 5:00 pm only on RFE TV.
- Free Pockets to effectively Plan Your Day at Work for Startups & Entrepreneurs ft. Param Kalra | S01 E11
- Market your Startup effectively in the Chandigarh region ft. Sameer Sharma | S01 E10
- Benefits of Hobbies in Work-Life Balance ft. Munish Jauhar | S01 E09
- 10 mistakes that entrepreneurs make ft. Sunil Rawal | S01 E08
- Do’s and Don’ts of raising Capital for Startups ft. Dhruv Sehra | S01 E07
- What is your Startup actually about? ft. Kunal Nandwani | S01 E06
- Chandigarh Startup Ecosystem & Benefits of Tier 2 & 3 Cities ft. Dhruv Sehra | S01 E05
- 3 Things Entrepreneurs Should Not Do While Pitching ft. Munish Jauhar | S01 E04
- Make your Workplace – “A little more Exciting!” ft. Param Kalra | S01 E03
- How to Make a Perfect Pitch ft. Vineet Khurana | S01 E02
- Choosing the right Workplace – “Watch Work Place Dilemma” ft. Sameer Sharma | S01 E01
Genre – Talk/Tips/Entrepreneur
This video is a flagship packaging of Rolling Frames Entertainment under #RFE2Point0 #RFETV #RFEOriginals
All Rights Reserved – Pinaka Mediaworks LLP – 2019
Production House – Pinaka Mediaworks LLP
Streaming Platform – Rolling Frames Entertainment
Streaming Partners – Veblr Enjoy & stay connected with us!
► https://rfetv.in RFE on Social Media:
► Veblr ► Facebook ► Twitter ► Instagram